posted by Asher at 9:52 PM
Where are the new pictures? It's been 14 days since your last entry. Or are you just waiting for us to respond to these pictures? They are lovely and Asher is adorable. ILY,Auntie Boo
Sorry, I haven't been taking as many pics lately. I'll get right on it and post some this weekend. I've been working on his baby book.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Asher was born on September 15, 2005, weighing 6 pounds, 8 ounces and 20 inches long. He is now a over 28 pounds and over 35 inches long!
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Where are the new pictures? It's been 14 days since your last entry. Or are you just waiting for us to respond to these pictures? They are lovely and Asher is adorable.
ILY,
Auntie Boo
Sorry, I haven't been taking as many pics lately. I'll get right on it and post some this weekend. I've been working on his baby book.
Post a Comment
<< Home